- The Queen Anne Victorian Mansion is a full-service event location providing the finest culinary experience for weddings and other events. Only a special dessert, such as a wedding or birthday cake is allowed to be brought in.
Do you allow outside DJ's?
- Of course! What would a celebration be without great music?
Can I bring in my own alcohol?
- The QAVM provides a full-service bar with beer, wine and a wide selection of top-shelf liquor. The OLCC prohibits outside alcohol.
Do you allow outside wedding consultants?
- Since The QAVM does not provide any wedding consulting or planning services, we are happy to work with your personal planner to make your day perfect.
Do you do any decorating?
- While the mansion itself is always decorated with period antiques in Victorian style, you may decorate The Gazebo to fit your celebration. We will try to accommodate scheduling to allow you to do so. Remember to discuss this with the event planner when you book your event.
Who is responsible for cleaning after an event?
- The QAVM staff does all pick-up and cleaning.
Is there plenty of parking?
- Yes, we have partnered with businesses in the neighborhood to provide ample parking near the mansion.
Can we come in for a walk-through?
- Yes! Please call the event planner at 503-283-3224 to set up an appointment.
How much does it cost to rent the mansion?
- The cost is determined by the services requested, the number of guests, and other factors. Come in for a free consultation and walk-through then we can discuss the details!
How are the fees paid?
- Upon signing a rental agreement, one half of the rental fee must be paid. The remaining rental fee, catering/bar fees, etc. are paid six weeks prior to the event.